Monday, June 11, 2012

"Make-It-Happen-Monday"

Started drinking "Dandelion Tea" today...and I LIKE IT! I think I got the wrong version though; it doesn't have the gross-looking--->"collard-greens-in-a-cup" look that I saw when my ex was drinking it....
Oh well, bottoms up......and hopefully a smaller & firmer one soon! ;-)

Morning Exercize   Wii Fit for 15 minutes.....beat my 12 year old niece on "The Michael Jackson Dance Experience"----I AM A BEAST AT THIS! ( * Okay, not really but I am enjoying it!*)

Breakfast: One piece of bacon and a muffin.....(* and only one, normally it would have been two or three*)

Shopping at "My Harris Teeter" grocery store: One large bottle of FIJI water, three boxes of "Crystal Light" lemon tea packets, Salad-in-a-bag, low-calorie muffins and rasins (* whew!* Just walking by the sweets section and breads and NOT picking up any of that is a big deal for me!)

Going to get my locs done tomorrow and that always gives me an extra kick in my stride....and as of now that means literally and figuratively!

Sincerely,
'Someday-Stupefyin-J'

No comments:

Post a Comment